Despite getting the standard edition of Diablo III for free with the WoW annual pass, Moogle and I picked up the Collector’s Editions. How could we not with all the cool things offered? You can see everything you get in the unboxing video above. In addition to the game itself, you get the following bonuses:
- Diablo III aesthetic artifacts (in-game)
- World of Warcraft Fetish Shaman pet (in-game)
- StarCraft II portraits (in-game)
- Diablo III soundtrack
- Diablo III behind-the-scenes DVD
- Diablo III art book (gorgeous)
- Diablo skull USB stick case with soulstone 4 GB USB stick (that comes with D2 and D2: LoD)
Once again, Blizzard provides a fantastic collector’s edition (except I want a mousepad!).
At first, Moogle wanted to play Diablo 2 before we jumped into D3, but she gave up on that idea. She plans on playing a Witch Doctor, and I’m going to play a Demon Hunter. Hopefully we can get going this weekend!